Sun, Apr 16|
Pilsen Arts & Community House
Abstract to Heal
A visual journaling workshop. For anyone wanting to discover themselves more through art and explore unique creative processes.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Pilsen Arts & Community House, 1637 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
About the Event
Abstract to Heal is a visual journaling workshop using different types of media (drawing, painting, collaging, etc.) to connect the mind, body, and spirit through art. Visual journaling uses the creative process to help people work through life's stressors and express themselves.
Who is it for?
Anyone willing to discover themselves more through art and explore unique creative processes.
Students are encouraged to freely create and flow with their bodies and materials they chose.
3/31 - Friday / 6-8pm
Theme: Planting Seeds, Collage & Mixed Media
4/1 - Saturday / 2-4pm
Theme: Seasonal Reflection, Unpacking Winter
4/16 - Sunday / 2-4pm
Theme: Journeying with Grace & Compassion
* This class is beginner friendly and welcome to all levels of creative skills.
* Come to one or all sessions.
* Class Fee Includes All Materials
* Students are encouraged to bring a notebook or journal.
* Classes are accessible to everyone. Please select your ticket registration that best fits your accesibility.
* Geared to Adults and Youth (min age 13)
Instructed by artist Kai Scott
April 16th - $40$40.00+$1.00 service fee
April 16th - Pay What You CanPay what you want+Service fee