Time & Location
Feb 26, 2023, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Pilsen Arts & Community House, 1637 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
About the Event
An introduction to linocut relief printmaking!
Relief printing is a process consisting of cutting or etching a printing surface in such a way that all that remains of the original surface is the design to be printed. Examples of relief-printing processes include woodcut, linocut, and metal cut.
In this workshop you will learn about the tools and transfer methods used with linolium/rubber blocks. You will then have time to carve out your very own image to print and take home.
* This class is beginner friendly and welcome to all levels of creative skills.
* Come to one or all sessions.
* Class Fee Includes All Materials
* Students are encouraged to bring drawings, sketches, or printouts of images interested in carving.
* Classes are accessible to everyone. Please select your ticket registration that best fits your accesibility.
* Geared to Adults and Youth (min age 13)
Feb. 26th - $40$40.00+$1.00 service fee
Feb. 26th - Pay What You CanPay what you want+Service fee