Thu, Dec 21|
Pilsen Arts & Community House
OPEN MIC NIGHTS
Open Mic @PACH every Third Thursday, Each Month
Time & Location
Dec 21, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Pilsen Arts & Community House, 1637 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
About the Event
Join us once a month for an evening of Poetry, Storytelling and Music!
This opportunity to share your work occurs every Third Thursday and is open to first timers and seasoned performers.
Notes for Attendees:
- This event is FREE and open to the public.
- RSVPs are encouraged so that we may be prepared with attendance of folks.
- BYOB is allowed for 21+
- YOUTH ages 16+ are welcome
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
* Please show up early to get on the signup list!
* Poets: Please limit to 2 pieces
* Storytellers: Please limit to 10min
* Musicians: Please limit to 2 songs. Show up early to review small PA System for acoustic set up.
* YOUTH 16+ are welcome to participate as a reader/performer
* All styles of poetry, stories and music are welcome.
*** We foster a safe space and ask for EVERYONE to PLEASE BE MINDFUL and aware of the audience present. Offer warnings of content for strong subject matters and content involving trauma, abuse, violence, etc., to allow folks an opportunity to step away.